Hood hinge bar repair kit, no paint, no fuss!
$425 + shipping. In stock!
The Freightliner Cascadia Truck Hood Hinge Bar Repair Kit includes both left and right side hinges - no paint, no fuss! This kit makes it easy and affordable to repair your Cascadia Freightliner truck hood on your own.
Please call to place your order with same day, fast shipping: 217-520-3279
Example Fitment for replacement parts: 17-15346-002 / 17-15346-003
Note: Your existing aluminum bracket does not need to be removed from the hood. Often the new steel bracket can be installed without removing the hood from the truck. The Freightliner Cascadia Hood Hinge Replacement for 17-15346-002 & 17-15346-002 is so easy to install. A great DIY project!!!!
- Remove grill from hood, and bumper if necessary.
- Arrange new steel bracket over existing aluminum.
- For proper alignment, some of the broken aluminum bracket may need to be trimmed (Seen in the second picture).
- Once steel bracket is aligned, mark and drill holes into aluminum bracket.
- Fasten bracket to aluminium using locking washers or locking nuts.
- Do not tighten completely until hood is in the correct position.
- Once satisfied with fitment, tighten completely and reinstall grill/bumper.
- Call with any questions, install takes 2-4 hours.